The new La Californienne watch is mid-size. It features a rectangular case design that is highlighted by its polished finish and striking side angles; depending on how the light hits the case, new angles seem to appear. If you take a close look, you will notice that the crown features a vertical stripe motif inspired by our signature straps and is capped by a gemstone that plays off the color-way.
LC straps are handmade using full grain natural vegetable tanned leather. The edges are burnished with natural oils and beeswax. The stripes are hand-painted. Over time, the leather will become supple and develop a unique golden hue patina.
- Steel case
- Matte forest green dial with glossy sage green print
- Glossy pink colored baton-shaped hands
- Sapphire crystal
- 18mm lug to lug width
- 16mm buckle
- 36mm x 24mm case dimension
- 5mm thickness
- Crown set with a genuine peridot gemstone
- ETA quartz movement, Swiss Made
- Water resistant to 3 bar (approx. 30m/100ft) hour, minute functions
- Hand-painted and handmade natural vegetable tanned leather strap (interchangeable)
- Watch is Swiss made
- Strap is made in the USA
Sold out? Contact us to place a special custom order!